HOMEWARES - Sumba Statues
This variant is currently sold out
SUMBA STONE STATUES: These simple stone statues originate from the Island of Sumba in Indonesia. In the traditional villages the statues are placed inside and around the entrance of the hut providing protection and healing to the occupants inside by warding off evil spirits.
Handcrafted by talented artisans the SUMBA Statues are made from sandstone. Each one is unique & slightly different.
The styles available in this range include:
- SM06 J - 8cm high x 7cm wide
- SM14 K- 12cm high x 5cm wide
- SM14 L - 12cm high x 5cm wide (with cross pattern)
- SM18 M- 12cm high x 5cm wide (short hat)
- SM18 N - 16cm high x 5cm wide (tall hat)
- SM37 O - 15cm high x 7cm wide (with shell / rope trim)